Dragon Pearl Hotel 01 night + Stellar Cruise 2 days/1 night
– Stellar Cruise 2 days/1 night with deluxe double cabin 318 USD
– Dragon Pearl Hotel with Deluxe double room 60USD
– Private transfer from Noi Bai airport to hotel in Hanoi 20 USD
Total cost is 398 USD
Book together and save
88 USD – Only 261 USD for 2 people
- Stellar Cruise 2 days/1 night with Deluxe Cabin accommodation as indicated program
- Dragon Pearl Hotel – Deluxe room with daily breakfast
- Free private transfer from Noi Bai airport to hotel in Hanoi
- English tour guide speaking during the trip
- All mentioned meals and entrance fees, kayaking
- Transfer by A/C vehicle from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay
- 01 night at Hanoi hotel and 01 night on board must be two consecutive days
- The price is applied for the group has even number of members. In the case it is odd number, please kindly contact us for the best rate.
- The price is applied for 01 night in Dragon Pearl Hotel and 01 night on board Stellar cruise as the indicated accommodation type. If the guest would like to stay longer or do upgrade to the better room/cabin type, please kindly contact us to get the best arrangement and rate.
- For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact.
Located on a single of a most pleasing street in Hanoi with most aged trees as well as French architectural villas – Phan Dinh Phung street, Dragon Pearl Hotel boast for her newly appearance as a Boutique hotel. It is a stylish example of standard Vietnamese style architecture with modernized classic facade. Inside is a mix of contemporary and modern as well as old fashioned colonial tone with colors and decorations evoking Hanoi’s long history. The lobby and reception area are awash with colors of Oriental luxury.
· Deluxe City View room
· Studio Suite room
· Family room
· Connecting room
|Our hotel boasts large smoking and non-smoking rooms. Each room has internal window with Oriental decor and large en-suite bathrooms. Each room well-equiped with central system air-conditioning
Our hotel boasts large smoking and non-smoking rooms, some of which have feature back side of hotel with gorgeous view of Hanoi old city and large en-suite bathrooms. Each room well-equiped with central system air-conditioning
Our hotel boasts large smoking and non-smoking rooms, some of which have feature front side of hotel with gorgeous view of Hanoi old city and large bathrooms with bathtubs. Each room well-equiped with central system air-conditioning
|· The Roof top restaurant has a wide menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests are provided with a free continental breakfast as part of their stay. Wireless internet is available, as are computers in our hotel lounge.
Welcome drink· Daily buffet breakfasts· Quiet and large room· 2 single beds or 01 big double bed· Wooden floor· IDD telephone· Satellite television
· Coffee & tea making facilities
· Complimentary mineral water
· Fruit basket upon check in
· In-room Safe Box
· Central system air-conditioning (hot and cold)
· Satellite TV, IDD telephone
· Mini bar
· Writing desk & Dressing table
· FREE Wireless internet access
· King Size or Twin beds
· Hair-dryer & Bathroom Amenities…
Built in oriental style with contemporary luxury, the Stellar cruise offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort. It features 21 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a bar and a superb sundeck.
A selection of Deluxe and Ocean View, Honey moon Suite and family suites mixing the modern with traditional elements.Our cabins offer a range of facilities and an elegant ambiance with air conditioning, in house phone and bathroom amenities, allowing you to relax in peace and luxury.
The dining room is designed in oriental style bringing you a cozy, intimate and romantic atmosphere with the wonderful scenic backdrop of the soaring limestone cliffs. The dining room is also the major entertainment area, allowing you either your individual moments or to share laughter and games with others.
On the top deck passengers will find the sunset station with cloth roof. This is the ideal place from which to soak up the atmosphere of the bay, perhaps whilst enjoying an exotic cocktail served by waiters. Guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing.
(2 days – 1 night)
8h00: Hotel or private address pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break at half way.
12h00: Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served.
14h30: Visiting Van Gia floating village by kayak or local rowing boat.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and snorkeling.
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking demonstrations.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
7h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave.
8h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave).
9h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out.
10h30: Lunch is served on board.
12h00: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
NOTES: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
Your smile is the most valuable return you can give our friendly crew. We have a ‘No Tipping’ policy on board