Dragon Pearl Hotel 01 night + Silver Sea cruise 2 days/1 night
– Hanoi Dragon Pearl Hotel 01 night – Deluxe Double room 50USD
– Silver Sea Cruise 2 days/1 night – Deluxe Double cabin 330USD
– Private transfer from Noi Bai airport to hotel in Hanoi 20USD
Total cost for group of 2 people: 400USD
Book together and save
110 USD – only 290 USD for 2 people
- Breakfast at hotel and all mentioned meals during Halong bay trip
- English tour guide speaking
- All entrance fees and kayaking
- Free Private Transfer from airport to hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- 01 night in Deluxe double/twin room at Dragon Pearl Hotel
- 01 night on board Silver Sea cruise cabin with A/C
- The price is applied for the group has even number of members. In the case it is odd number, please kindly contact us for the best rate.
- The price is applied for 01 night in Dragon Pearl Hotel and 01 night on board Silver Sea cruise as the indicated accommodation type. If the guest would like to stay longer or do upgrade to the better room/cabin type, please kindly contact us to get the best arrangement and rate.
- For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dragon Pearl Hotel – 17 Phan Dinh Phung St., Hanoi, Vietnam
Located on the most pleasing street in Hanoi with most aged trees as well as French architectural villas – Phan Dinh Phung street, Dragon Pearl hotel boast for her new Boutique appearance. It is a stylish example of standard Vietnamese style architecture with modernized classic façade. Inside is a mix of contemporary and modern as well as old fashioned colonial tone with colors and decorations evoking Hanoi’s long history. The lobby and reception area are awash with colors of Oriental luxury.
Room size: 25m2
Room features: City view back side of the hotel
Just launched in Nov 2015, the Halong Silversea Cruise becomes a serious competitor for all Halong bay cruises. This cruise offers the 4 star service quality and very nice tour itinerary will surely bring to you the memorable cruise trip.
With well-equipped cabin accommodation combined with the luxury service quality, this cruise at the moment could be the best option for who are planning to visit Halong bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L, D)
Visiting heavenly Palace Cave, scenic cruise, swimming
8:00 – 8:30 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
12:15 – 12:30 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Silversea Cruise greeted with a welcome drink and you are warmly welcomed by our professional and friendly crew.
You will gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing by our cruise manager. Check into cabin
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, Fighting Cocks islet,….
15:30 Exploring Hoa Cuong cave or Marble cave, newly discovered.
16:00 – Back to your Silversea Cruise for cruising more than one hour in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary bay. This is a perfect moment for your relaxing time and privacy on the huge sundeck.
17:15 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip somersault.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft and light musing from the sundeck bar. What is more perfect than waiting for sunset in the middle of the mysterious bay, capturing great photos of the sunset.
19:00 – Enjoy special dinner prepared by 5 star chef, showing off the art of food.
After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck. Board games and playing cards available and massage services as well. For whom interested in fishing, Silversea Cruise is the only cruise in Halong Bay providing fishing rods to catch fish.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
6:15 – Tai Chi practice. Wake up early for the sunrise and practice Tai Chi guided by our Tai Chi master. Tai Chi in early morning is a gentle way to reduce stress and anxiety and helps increase flexibility and balance.
7:00 – Kayaks available for whom want to explore the bay by kayaking
8:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits while cruising for 3 hours and a half towards the Centre of Halong Bay. Where recognized the UNESCO as the World Heritage Site.
10:30 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise. Our Chef will teach you how to make spring roll – one of the most typical food in Vietnam.
11:00 – Farewell lunch will be served on the boat
12:00 – Get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel