Hanoi Serenity Hotel 2 nights + Aclass Legend 2 days/1 night
- Aclass Legend 2 days/1night with 01 Deluxe Double Cabin: 330USD
- Serenity Hotel – 02 nights with Superior Double room: 80USD
- Private airport transfer 02 ways: 25USD
Total cost: 435USD
136USD you just pay at 299USD for 2 pax
Note: This price is not included in the special occasion (Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year…). By those events, the rate will be increased 25% of total price or please kindly contact us for the best rate.
- Breakfast at hotel and all mentioned meals during Halong bay trip
- English tour guide speaking
- All entrance fees and kayaking
- Free Private Transfer from airport to hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- 02 night in Superior room at Serenity hotel, 1B Cua Dong street
- 01 night on board Aclass Legend Cruise in Deluxe cabin with A/C
- The price is applied for the group has even number of members. In the case it is odd number, please kindly contact us for the best rate
- The price is applied for 02 night in Serenity I Hotel and 01 night on board Aclass Legend cruise as the indicated accommodation type. If the guest would like to stay longer or do upgrade to the better room/cabin type, please kindly contact us to get the best arrangement and rate.
- For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hanoi Serenity Hotel
Add: 1B Cua Dong St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Our Hanoi Serenity Hotel is located at the top corner of the historic Old Quarter, just along the edge of the Citadel and alongside a thriving outdoor market just steps from our front door. Along our street named Cua Dong, which means East Gate, you can find a pharmacy, cafes, an award-winning spa, and various shops and stores carrying clothing, handicrafts, and other amazing finds!
Our location allows visitors to work their way southward through the maze of Old Quarter streets, ending up at the famous Hoan Kiem Lake, the most photographed site in Hanoi. You can easily follow the Lonely Planet Walking Tour from our door, or you can choose the more adventurous path less traveled and wander on your own.
Hanoi Lodging that Makes You Feel at Home: We guarantee an immaculate, peaceful, and welcoming environment. Our 25 room boutique hotel features an on-site dining area, with complimentary buffet breakfast every morning. Our rooms all include private bathrooms, modern air conditioning, computers with free internet access, and comfortable beds. In addition, Serenity Hotel boasts some of the best views available at a hotel in Hanoi! Our six story building features a majority of rooms with incredible views of the Old Quarter.
In-house Breakfast Offers Convenience: Prepare for your days exploration over Serenity Hotels complimentary breakfast. Each day we provide western and Vietnamese dishes, prepared by staff trained at local charity schools, along with fresh fruit, pastries, cookies, and other goodies that make mornings in Hanoi so special. We also provide a 24 hour complimentary tea and coffee bar.
|Superior room||Air-conditioned room features minibar and private bathroom with hot shower facilities.
Room Size: 18 m²
Bed Size(s): 1 Double bed(s)
– Free wifi internet in room
– Mini bar
– IDD telephone
– Satellite TV (CNN, MTV, TV5, Star sport, Star movies, HBO ,CINEMAX,NHK…)
The Aclass Legend Cruise has 14 luxury guest rooms, suites and public areas that created from graceful wooden furnishings and beautiful amenities. Our cabins are full of well equipped and have the very large windows with the panoramic bay view, offering you a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
Our well-trained crews serve you at the first-class treatment throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Heritage Discovery – 2 days/ 1 night
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
– Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
– Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
– Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
- Local breakfast is served
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30