Silk Path Hanoi Hotel + Dragon’s Pearl Cruise 2 days/1 night
– Silk Path Hanoi Hotel 01 night with Deluxe Double room 95 USD
– Dragon Pearl Cruise 2 days/1night with Deluxe double cabin 330USD
– Private transfer from Noi Bai airport to Hotel in Hanoi 20 USD
Total cost 445 USD
Book together and save
20USD – Only 425 USD for 2 people
- Breakfast at hotel and all mentioned meals during Halong bay trip
- English tour guide speaking
- All entrance fees and kayaking
- Free Private Transfer from airport to hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- 02 night in Deluxe room at Silk Path Hotel
- 01 night on board Dragon’s Pearl Hotel in Deluxe cabin with A/C
- The price is applied for the group has even number of members. In the case it is odd number, please kindly contact us for the best rate
- The price is applied for 02 night in Rising Dragon Palace Hotel and 01 night on board Bhaya cruise as the indicated accommodation type. If the guest would like to stay longer or do upgrade to the better room/cabin type, please kindly contact us to get the best arrangement and rate.
- For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Silk Path Hanoi Hotel is the newest luxury 4-star boutique hotel in Vietnam’s capital is unlike any other property in the dynamic city. Boasting a striking marble façade and stand-out art works, the Silk Path Hotel is gracefully designed to blend sophisticated elegance with modern beauty while preserving its oriental spirit. Sited only minutes from Hanoi’s famed Hoan Kiem Lake and the fabled shopping streets of the Old Quarter, the Silk Path Hotel offers a superb choice of luxurious accommodation
Tastefully designed room, luxurious furnishing the most modern & high technology that are well appointed for your comfort and convenience. All rooms are equipped with a long working desk, bath tub or shower, safety box, hair dryer, IDD call, mini bar, Plasma TV , Electrical bed-side panel control, Electronic controlled curtains, Digital weighing scale, Centralized air-conditioning with in-room individual control…
The benefits included are:
– Complimentary 02 bottles of mineral water daily
– Free use of internet access in room and wifi through-out the hotel
– Unlimited usage of computer in business center
– Complimentary usage of GYM, Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam bath
– Complimentary tea/coffee facilities in room
View: Low floor, internal view
Room Size: 25sqm
Type of bed: double bed or twin bed
Maximum Nb of persons: 03
Nb of rooms in that category: 31
The Dragon’s Pearl Junk is a new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 3 decks she has 11 en-suite fully equipped cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area and sundeck.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
- 07.30 – 08.30 Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters (included) and depart to Ha Long
- 12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
- 15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
- 18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
- 19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi
- 07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
- 08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 09.30 Back to the boat for relaxing and prepare for check out.
- 10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served
- 11.45 – 12.00 Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30 Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
- 17.00 – 17.30 Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.