Sofitel Metropole Hanoi + Paradise Cruises 2 days/1 night
– Sofitel Metropole Hanoi Hotel – 01 night for Opera Wing 300 USD
– Paradise Luxury Cruise 2 days/1 night for Deluxe double cabin 558USD
– Private transfer from Noi Bai airport to hotel in Hanoi 25USD
Total cost 1040USD
Book together and save
157 USD – Only 883USD for group of 2 people
Note: This price is not included in the special occasion (Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year…). By those events, the rate will be increased 25% of total price or please kindly contact us for the best rate.
- Paradise cruise 2 days/1 night with Deluxe Cabin accommodation as indicated program
- Sofitel Metropole Hanoi Hotel 01 night with Opera Wing room
- Free private transfer from Noi Bai airport to hotel in Hanoi
- English tour guide speaking during the trip
- All mentioned meals and entrance fees, kayaking.
- 01 night at Hanoi hotel and 01 night on board must be two consecutive days
- The price is applied for the group has even number of members. In the case it is odd number, please kindly contact us for the best rate
- The price is applied for 01 night in Rising Dragon Palace Hotel and 01 night on board Bhaya cruise as the indicated accommodation type. If the guest would like to stay longer or do upgrade to the better room/cabin type, please kindly contact us to get the best arrangement and rate.
- Your booking can not be cancelled and amended.
- For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A historic luxury landmark since 1901, Sofitel Legend Metropole offers pampering spa services, 24-hour room service and a heated swimming pool. It is located in central Hanoi, near the Old Quarter.
The 5-star Sofitel Legend Metropole is just 160 metres from the famous Hanoi Opera House. The scenic Hoan Kiem Lake is less than 500 metres from the hotel.
Still retaining the hotel’s original grandness, rooms feature either an elegant neo-classical theme or classic French decor. Fully air-conditioned, each room is equipped with free internet, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player.
Offering a blend of Eastern and Western therapies, guests can indulge with a massage and body treatment at Le Spa du Metropole. So Fit Fitness Centre is well-equipped and provides exercise classes. The hotel also provides a business centre and gift shop.
Housing a private dining room and outdoor terrace, Spices Garden serves Asian and Vietnamese specialities. Other dining options include Angelina Italian Restaurant and Lounge and Le Beaulieu French Restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed at any of the hotel’s 3 bars.
Features bright interiors fitted with elegant timber flooring, a modern bathroom, and facilities like a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and wired internet.
Rollaway bed available on request with surcharge (refer to Hotel Policies).
Room facilities: View, Telephone, CD Player, Satellite Channels, Laptop safe, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Trouser Press, Desk, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Interconnected room(s) available, Soundproofing,Hardwood/Parquet floors, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Slippers, Minibar, Wake-up service
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Paradise Luxury I, II, III & IV were built according to the traditional Vietnamese junk design outfitted in lavish style, with an unwavering commitment to the environment. The 04 Paradise Luxury Cruise offer 68 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the spectacular scenery of the “Bay of Descending Dragons”.
Each vessel features a stylish restaurant and bar for the exclusive dining experience on the third deck. Paradise Top deck is not only a place for enjoying the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view but also a ‘Moonlight Bar” for unforgettable moments. Being celebrated for the only Cruisers with complete spa facilities in Ha Long with dry sauna, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments, the Paradise Spa aims to revive your senses and treasure your moment.
Paradise Luxury Fleet is committed to grant our guests a genuine yet rewarding experience – A Paradise cruising experience in Halong Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Your heavenly journey across Halong Bay starts around noon on Tuan Chau Island at the doorstep of Vietnam’s most fascinating wonder.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world (extra charge applied)
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paradise delights with a colourful buffet breakfast. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Your Paradise Cruise will come to an end on Tuan Chau Island between 10.30am and 11.00am.
- Embarkation time: 12.15 am. Disembarkation time: 10.30 am
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00 am. Drop off time: 16.30 pm
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure