Enjoy more time exploring Vietnam’s Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most spectacular World Heritage listed natural wonders, on this 2 day cruise aboard Carina Cruise. Dotted with limestone islands in a sea of azure blue water you will cruise the bay, enjoy seafood lunches, dinner, swimming, kayaking and visit one of the many limestone caves.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Halong - Surprising Cave (L,D)
07.45 – 08.15
- Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Luon cave - Cooking Demonstration - Tuan Chau - Hanoi (B,L)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30