Amira cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06AMR01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Halong bay - Bai Tu Long bay - Thien Canh Son Cave - Cong Do - Floating Village - Hanoi city
Amira cruise is built as an luxury cruise and it officially offer the cruise service from June 2016. With only 3 suites room, this cruise could be able to service maximum 8 people and this is really great choice for whom would like to spend a wonderful service quality and have a privacy space.
Relating to the tour itinerary, this cruise is also a plus point if you would like to experience a quite and less touristy area – Bai Tu Long bay.
We are offering now the really best cost ever for this small but splendid cruise. Do not miss out this chance! Just contact to us and leave all worries behind!
DAY 1 BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – CONG DO
07:30 – 08:00 Hotel pick up (near by The Old Quarter). Drive to Ha Long city.
10:00 Stop at Hai Duong Province for refreshment.
12:00 – 12:15 Arrive in Hon Gai pier, enjoy some drinks at coffee lounge before check in the boat.
12:30 Check in Amira Cruises.
12:45 – 13:30 Enjoy welcome drinks on dinning room, follows by cruise manager safety briefing.
13:30 – 15:00 Set menu lunch is served at the restaurant, sightseeing beautiful landscapes and limestone mountains in Ha Long Bay.
15:15 Visit and explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave:
– One of the biggest and most beautiful grotto belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay.
– Bring your phone, camera to take pictures, please!
– Afterward, time to take part in water activities: swimming and kayaking.
16:30 – Back on boat, enjoy the sunset party.
– Happy hours (16:30 – 18:30) with “Buy two & get third one free” on the following drinks:
+ House wine by glass.
+ Ha Noi beer, Heineken & Tiger beer.
+ Cocktails: Long island ice tea, Maitai, Shandy….
+ Mix drinks: Gin, vodka, whiskey + orange, coke, tonic, soda, pineapple…
17:30 Enjoy “Learning how to prune fruits and flowers” while the boat go to Cong Do – point to stay overnight.
19:00 Barbecue dinner is served at the restaurant.
20:30 Relax time with squid – fishing program, playing game or another option:
+ Listen and understand about the history, geography, customs of Ha Long Bay by watching video at restaurant.
+ Enjoy “Gold happy hour” with “buy one get one free” on the following drinks: Cocktails, mix drinks, smoothies, House wine by glass.
22:00 Free time and stay overnight on boat.
DAY 2 CONG DO – VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE – HON GAI
06:30 Start your new day with Taichi class on the sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy the sunrise while breakfast is served at restaurant.
07:45 Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village (the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long). You have change for kayaking or seating on bamboo boat or another option:
+ To have the hire of fishing boat (about 1 hour and a haft) to catch shellfish, squids, fish… with the local fisherman.
+ Learn how to use fishing net.
+ Free time to take pictures and enjoy peaceful atmosphere.
+ Sightseeing and explore outside the bay is following under the sail. But you must pay for this service about 100 usd.
09:00 Back on boat and check out the room. During time cruising back to the pier, we have another activity is “Learning cooking class on boat” – “making spring rolls”.
10:00 Brunch is served in dining room while the boat get back.
11:30 Disembark in Hon Gai harbor. Time for crew to say goodbye the guests.
12:00 Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14:00 Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16:00 – 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Notes: All the schedule is made to be changed in regards with the weather condition permit.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Family Suite||262 USD/pax||162 USD/pax||160 USD/pax|
|Amira Suite||262 USD/pax||162 USD/pax||160 USD/pax|
- Cruise on board as Itinerary
- One welcome drink per passenger on board upon check-in
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in room on arrival day
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as itinerary
- Serve complimentary tea, coffee in breakfast
- Tai Chi Exercise in morning
- Cooking demonstration or vegetable/fruit carving
- In-house English or French speaking Tour Guide (subject to availability & book in advance)
- Accommodation on Huong Hai Sealife with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Insurance on board (Terms and conditions applied)
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Round trip shuttle bus: 25USD/person
- Visa Arrangements (On request)
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Extra services (On request)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (50USD/person)