Au Co Cruise 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06AUC02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Three Peaches Beach - Cat Ba Island - Surprising Cave - Vung Vieng Floating village - Hanoi city
The first thing that strikes you about each of our 32 luxury Cabins and Suites in Au Co Cruise is the sense of space, the abundance of light and the level of refinement in the elegant interiors.
Large floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors in the cabins and cabin bathrooms allow natural light to flood in and offer panoramic views of the Gulf of Tonkin. Most cabins and suites provide additional space and comfort in the form of your own private balcony – the ultimate place to relax and enjoy the fresh air, day or night.
Each of the cabins and suites is tastefully appointed with timber floors, handcrafted wooden mosaic furniture and elegant interiors. Each cabin features individual climate-control thermostats, telephone, in-cabin refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, safe box, and hair dryer. Meanwhile the luxurious bathrooms are extremely well appointed with deluxe bathroom amenities.
DAY 1: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
08.30: Transfer to Halong Bay from your hotel in Hanoi
12.30: Arrive in Halong Bay. Check-in at the cruise centre.
12.45: Depart from Tuan Chau Island, meet the onboard team and receive the safety
13.30: Acquaint yourself with the five elements cuisine with lunch on board, while The Au Co cruises leisurely towards Lan Ha Bay.
15.30: Visit Three Peaches Beach – Ba Trai Dao for swimming and other water activities.
17.30: Take part in a Vietnamese food cooking demonstration.
18.00: Enjoy Happy Hour at the bar (buy 1 get 1 free for all drinks).
19.15: Savour our five elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water while the boat is anchored for overnight stop.
20.30: Relax with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck.
DAY 2: Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island (B/L/D)
07.00: Start the day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck or enjoy the stunning views of the bay while the ship begins slowly cruising.
07.30: Have breakfast onboard while The Au Co cruises in Ha Long Bay.
09.00: Visit the famous Surprise Cave, Hang Sung Sot.
11.15: Take a tour at the Captain’s Bridge and the Engine Room
12.00: Enjoy lunch in Ha Long restaurant while The Au Co cruises towards Cat Ba Island.
13.45: Join a guided biking or hiking excursion through the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit The Au Co organic farm in Viet Hai Village. Another option for visiting the island is to use electric cart service available (at extra cost).
16.30: Kayak & swim in Viet Hai Lagoon.
17.00: Make the most of an extended Happy Hour at our Lan Ha bar (buy 1 get 1 free).
19.15: Try the barbeque buffet in the restaurant while the boat is at anchor.
20.30: End the day with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck.
21.00: Join our kitchen staff for the fruit carving sessions.
DAY 3: Bai Tu Long Bay (B)
06.30: Start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Bai Tu Long.
07.00: Take your time over breakfast.
07.45: Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village by traditional bamboo boat.
09.00: Prepare for check out: passenger’s bags must be put in the corridor.
09.45: Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony then check-out.
10.45: Disembark in Tuan Chau and leave for Hanoi.
15.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of service.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||560 USD/pax||420 USD/pax||270 USD/pax|
|Grand Deluxe Cabin||590 USD/pax||442.5 USD/pax||285 USD/pax|
|Executive Deluxe Cabin||608 USD/pax||456 USD/pax||294 USD/pax|
|Long Quan Suite||884 USD/pax||663 USD/pax||432 USD/pax|
|Au Co Suite||992 USD/pax||744 USD/pax||486 USD/pax|
- Welcome cocktail, Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts.
- Iced-water & regular tea during the cruise.
- Complimentary 30 minutes use of Jacuzzi.
- Kayak service.
- Onboard insurance, Taxes and service charges.
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay.
- Visa arrangements.
- Beauty spa services.
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned.