Best of the North 6 daysCode Tours: HS06NPG01
Price From: $379
Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Sapa - Halong - Hanoi
- Duration: 6 days/5 nights
- Departure: Daily
- Tour type: joining group
- Transport: car, boat, train
- Route: Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi – Sapa – Halong Bay – Hanoi city tour – Departure
Itinerary in brief:
- Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival – Night train to Sapa
- Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa
- Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong – 3 star Cruise (Royal Heritage, Calypso Cruise, Syrena, White Dolphin Cruise, Glory Premium, Dragon Pearl…)
- Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi city tour – Departure
- Exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature.
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on 3-star cruiser (Glory, Calypso Cruise, Syrena, White Dolphin Cruise, Glory Premium, Dragon Pearl…)
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival – Sapa
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Store your luggage at our office then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own.
- 20.00 Transfer to railway station for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train (deluxe wooden cabin of 4 people).
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa (B,L,D)
- 05.30: Arrive early in the morning, our tour guide picks up at the station and transfer to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins.
- 09.00: Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydro power station and the waterfall
- 13.00: Walk up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
- 09.00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
- 14.30: Back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi.
- Overnight on train.
Day 4: Hanoi city – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities
- 07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
- 12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading toMaze cave.
– Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
– Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
– Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area.
- Early evening
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 5: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
– Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
– Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
– You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
– Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
– Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Day 6: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel then drive to following visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (the oldest pagoda in Hanoi), Ho Chi Minh Complex and One pillar pagoda – a wooden pagoda on a single stone pillar. Continue to Temple of Literature (Van Mieu), which originally built as a Confucius Temple, then became Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070.
- After lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the airport for the onward flight. End of services.
Tour price for joining a group tour: 379 USD/pax
This price is quoted for 01 pax (group tour). If your group has 2 members up, please contact us to get the best price.
- Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
- All transports per program
- Welcome drink on board in Halong Bay
- 1 night on board in Halong Bay on 4 star cruise
- Kayaking trip
- Hotels 3* in Hanoi and Sapa
- Breakfast after the night train from Hanoi/Lao Cai
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Hotels in Hanoi: Rising Dragon Hotel System.
- Hotels in Sapa: Casablanca Hotel, Sapa View Hotel, Elegance Hotel, Boutique Hotel
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow tour guide’s instruction for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, time flight and operating conditions.