Bhaya Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06BHA01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Dark and Bright Lagoon - Cat Ba Langur - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
Since setting sail with its first boat in 2007, Bhaya Cruise has earned its place among the most well-reputed cruise operators in Halong Bay and now operates the largest fleet of cruise boats in the area. The design of Bhaya Cruise harmonises with the beauty of Halong Bay. It was inspired by Vietnamese traditional culture, having a wooden, oriental design while incorporating modern facilities and high safety features. The Bhaya Cruise ships operate on a 2 day 1 night itinerary, providing an authentic Halong Bay experience. The booking process is fast and convenient. Always having the best deal for high quality service, you get great value for your money with the Bhaya Cruise.
- Cruising, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Halong Bay in the newly built Bhaya Classic Cruise.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
- 01 day Cruising in Lan Ha Bay to Three Peach Beach and Ho Ba Ham
- Try to cook Spring roll and many more Vietnamese specialities in Bhaya Cooking class
Cruise Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08:00 – Start departure from Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
12:00 – Arrive to Bhaya Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45 – Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13:00 – Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
15:00 – Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
16:30 – Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.
17:00 – Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
17:30 – Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
19:00 – Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21:00 – Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 – Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
07:00 – Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:45 – Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
09:00 – Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
09:30 – Buffet brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.
10:30 – Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package).
15:00 – Return to Hanoi.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe cabin||199 USD/pax||173 USD/pax||110 USD/pax|
|Royal Suite||289 USD/pax||263 USD/pax||160 USD/pax|
This kind of part is in the aim to help the guests can easily understand about what they will be served during the trip and what is not. With it, it will facilite them to prepare for this trip in the perfect manner.
- Two day cruise in Halong Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
- One night in your chosen cabin type.
- Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
- Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Transfer from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay (30USD/person)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly included.