Bhaya Legend 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06BHL02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Vung Vieng floating fishing village - Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba island - Dark & Light Cave - Soi Sim beach - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
Whether you are looking for an enchanting honeymoon destination, an idyllic hideaway to spend your anniversary or an intimate getaway location, a private cruise in Ha Long Bay is the ultimate in romantic bliss!
- Exclusive private charter on board Bhaya Legend.
- Leisurely cruise through the adjoining Halong and Lan Ha Bays.
- Absolute personalized service and attention.
- Candlelit set-menu dinners on board.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary kayaking.
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Ha Long and Lan Ha Bays.
- Visit floating fishing villages and pearl farms to discover fascinating cultural insights.
- Swim or kayak the calm turquoise waters off pristine white sandy beaches.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Cycle through the scenic landscape of Cat Ba Island.
08:00 – Scenic three-hour drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12:00 – Meet your private Butler at our cruise center, Tuan Chau. Embark on Bhaya Legend for a Welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing.
13:00 – Savor a delicious Vietnamese-Western fusion lunch as Bhaya Legend heads to Bai Tu Long Bay towards Vung Vieng fishing village.
15:00 – Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) and join the locals for a fishing program.
17:30 – The vessel cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
19:30 – Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
21:00 – Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya Legend.
07:30 – Bhaya Legend weighs anchor and cruises South, towards Lan Ha Bay. Breakfast is served in your room or in the dining room.
09:30 – Cycling through the rainforest of Cat Ba Island and visit of the village of Viet Hai, located in Cat Ba National Park.
12:00 – Fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
13:30 – Kayaking in Dark and Bright cave, through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain.
15:00 – The vessel cruises towards Soi Sim beach.
17:30 – The vessel cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy Hour & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19:30 – Sumptuous Set-dinner onboard.
21:00 – Return to your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya Legend.
DAY 3: Halong – Hanoi (Brunch)
07:00 – Bhaya Legend weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
07:00 – Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
09:00 – Return to Bhaya Legend. A brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11:00 – Disembark at our cruise center in Tuan Chau.
15:00 – Arrival in Hanoi. End of program.
|Adult(s)||1 pax||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8++|
|Price/pax||N/A||650 615||530 495||505 470||499 464|
NOTE: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Three day private charter of Bhaya Legend. Accommodation in Bhaya Suites.
- Visits to fishing villages and pearl farms. Cycling on Cat Ba Island.
- Welcome cocktail and drinks for the children on arrival. Free flow soft drinks during the cruise.
- 2 Lunches; 2 dinners; 1 breakfast; 1 brunch. Children’s menu on request.
- Kayaking with guide.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly included