Calypso Cruiser 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06CAL01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village - Cong Do Area - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi city
Discover the beauty of Halong Bay with Calypso Luxury Cruiser and you will surely not be disappointed. The two-day tour will take you through the most oustanding scenes of the Bay including caves, islands and fishing areas, etc. We also offer you a wide range of Vietnamese seafood dishes which are favoured by most international visitors. Entertainment activities will also be included as well.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge (service on guest’s request).
12:30 – 13:00 – Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 – Savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 – You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1: Fishing village visit – Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2: Beach and kayaking – For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 – Return to Calypso Cruiser and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00 – Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Calypso Cruiser Chef
19:00 – Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 – Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 – Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 – Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 – Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 – Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|184 USD/pax||132 USD/pax||60 USD/pax|
- Meals as mentioned Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- English speaking tour guide Entrance fees Kayaking, Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle (10USD/person)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (30USD/person)
- Gratuities and personal expenses.