Calypso Cruiser 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06CAL02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Amazing Cave - Lan Ha Bay ( 2 options ) - Luon Cave or Titop Island - Hanoi
You are young, dynamic and wish to take an adventure trip in Halong bay, Calypso Cruiser is the best choice!
Felexible in itinerary, you can choose kayaking or rock climbing option on the second day of the trip.
Calypso cruise offers the most comprehensive information and services for rock climbing in Vietnam! There is no better way to get high in Vietnam than rock climbing over the turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay, which is quickly becoming the most exciting way to enjoy this world-wonder Bay.
Come with Calypso Cruiser and challenge yourseft!
DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 – Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 – Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 – You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1: Fishing village visit – Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2: Beach and kayaking – For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 – Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00 – Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00 – Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 – Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 – Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 – Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00 – 13:00 – Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00 – Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30 – Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 – Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 – Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 – Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 – Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 – Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Kayaking option||329 USD/pax||248 USD/pax||120 USD/pax|
|Rock climbing||415 USD/pax||334 USD/pax||120 USD/pax|
- Meals as mentioned (Lunch / Dinner / Breakfast)
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle (10USD/person)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (30USD/person)
- Gratuities and personal expenses