Flamingo Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06FLM01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Halong bay - Bai Tu Long bay - Cua Van floating fishing village - Cooking Class - Titov Island - Halong bay - Hanoi city
“Flamingo Cruise” Built up completely since 2014, Our 4-star Halong Flamingo Cruise has 3 floors with 14 cabins in total, in which there are 8 Deluxe cabins on the 1st floor and 6 other premium & suites cabins on the 2nd floor and its luxury restaurant & bar plus the sun-deck are on the top one.
In general, the cruise features spacious, well-appointed cabins and suites with large en-suite bathrooms, large sun-deck with comfortable lounging furniture and elegant dining rooms and bars. We have designed and fitted our boats to international standards while maintaining traditional style, creating the perfect balance of modern comforts and nostalgic ambiance. All cabins are well-organized and sophisticatedly designed by equipping a plenty of modern facilities & technology which look like you are staying at 4-star luxury hotels on land rather than a cruise in the bay. Here is also our major difference from other cruise owners.
Besides the outstanding in-door services, our Flamingo Cruise also offers an exotic, refreshing and harmony itinerary to explore endless beauties in Halong bay. The cruise brings you into the contacts with the local people at different floating villages where you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and the sample local culture and foods and that is a unique way for our floating hotel to get you understood more and more about Vietnam.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- Transferring by air-conditioned shuttle bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Passing by Hoa Cuong Village, Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island
- KAYAKING in the area of Dark & Bright Caves.
- Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave
- Shooting photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour
- Participating the cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early TAI CHI CLASS
- Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Swimming in the emerald water among karts mountains
- Joining sunset party and other activities on this Halong Bay Cruise
DAY 1 : HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( L – D )
7:30 – 08:30 – Our SHUTTLE BUS with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10:30 – Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 – Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding FLAMINGO CRUISE for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30 – Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods. Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Flamingo Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B/L )
06:15 – Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
07:15 – Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00 – Visit the SURPRISING CAVE (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 – Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10:15 – Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00 – Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00 – Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Ocean View Cabin||185 USD/pax||150 USD/pax||60 USD/pax|
|Premium Deluxe Ocean View||205 USD/pax||170 USD/pax||70 USD/pax|
|Suite Cabin||225 USD/pax||190 USD/pax||80 USD/pax|
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Round trip shuttle bus from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- On board insurance
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.