Gray Line Cruise 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06GRL02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Halong bay- Me Cung Cave (Maze Cave) - Bright Cave (Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Island) - Viet Hai pier - Three-Peach Islet - Rang Dua area - Halong bay - Hanoi city
Gray Line 3-day tour gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong Bay. Tourists can have further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences:
- Dicover the exotic three bays of Tonkin Gulf: Halong bay, Bai Tu Long bay and Lan Ha bay.
- Enjoy local food among thousands of islet.
- Visit Viet Hai, a village on mountain in Cat Ba national park.
- Cycling thru rice paddy field, visiting rock cave. Trekking to Bat cave.
- Visit the pristine Lan Ha bay. Have half day for kayaking and swimming at private beach.
Rolling deep into Lan Ha bay ( 3D/2N )
- Embark at Tuan Chau Marina, enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
- The longest routes and cruising time, almost 48 hours on board.
- Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House
- Explore the Me Cung (Maze) cave, one of newest and peaceful cave in Halong Bay.
- Discover the Bright cave, Lan Ha bay, the most amazing place for kayaking or bamboo boat(sampan).
- Cycling thru Viet Hai village, rain forest and rice fields; discover a mountain village
- Half day kayaking, swimming, sunbathing…on a private beach, by your own way.
- Enjoy dinner with BBQ seafood dishes for fresh local seafood in cozy and romantic ambience.
- Quiet sleeping anchorage.
7:45 – 08:15 – Pick up customer from Hanoi hotel, if use our transportation service
12:15 – Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30 – Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00 – Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong fish farm, have a look, among of thousand islands, islet of Halong bay.
14:20 – Arrive at Me Cung (Maze) Cave. Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:15 – Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave – a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat (sampan). Time to admire the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
16:45 – 17:30 – Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30 – Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with coctails and seasonal fruites.
19:30 – Enjoy the dinner with BBQ dishes that served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00 – Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing, if any.
22:00 – Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1.
06:30 – Tai Chi class on Sundeck dawn greeting.
07:30 – Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30 – Transfer to Gray Line sightseeing boat, depart to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba island.
10:00 – 12:00 – Arrive at Viet Hai pier – take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit a ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people, talk to them.
12:00 – 13:00 – Cycle back to Viet Hai pier. Back to Cruise. Lunch served on board.
14:00 – 16:00 – Kayaking at Three-Peach Islet – an ideal place with light wind and gentle wave, emerald pure water and none-touristic feeling. Swimming on the beach (upon weather and tide condition), you with sun, sea and sky only.
17:30 – Cruise back to anchorage area.
18:00 – Relax and enjoy sunset on the Sundeck.
18:30 – Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30 – Enjoy the dinner with BBQ dishes that served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods, that also be different to the first night.
21:00 – Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board games and card; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy dishes from squid cooked after fishing.
22:00 – Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 2.
6:30 – Tai Chi class on the Sundeck, dawn greeting.
07:30 – Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30 – Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life is compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their private fish farm.
Just for Gray Line customer only.
09:30 – 10:30 – Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11:45 – Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of Halong bay overnight cruise 3 days 2 nights.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||310 USD/pax||260 USD/pax||214 USD/pax|
|Deluxe Balcony||354 USD/pax||304 USD/pax||245 USD/pax|
|Gray line Suite||409 USD/pax||359 USD/pax||290 USD/pax|
- Kayaking Services
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fish equipment
- Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
- Airfares and Hotels in Halong bay and Hanoi city
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (25 usd/pax)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (30USD/person)
- Massage Services
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above