Gray Line Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06GRL01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay- Me Cung Cave (Maze Cave) - Bright Cave (Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Island) - Exclusive Floating Village (Rang Dua) - Halong bay - Hanoi city
With totally 14 cabins, Gray Line Cruise Halong cabin is your eyes over Halong Bay. Our rooms featured large sea-view bathroom and private balcony will ensure intimate privacy and comfort for you to enjoy cruising. The traditions and the modern blend harmoniously in distinctive handcrafted woodwork and boutique décor, which allows you to relax in style and makes the most of your Halong retreat.
- Embark at Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy free tea at the Gray Line private lounge.
- The longest routes and cruising time, almost 24 hours staying on Cruise.
- Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House
- Discover Bright cave, Lan Ha bay, the most amazing place for Kayaking or bamboo boat (sampan).
- Explore Me Cung (Maze) Cave – one of newest and quiet cave in Halong Bay.
- Dinner with BBQ dishes in cozy and romantic ambience.
- Quiet sleeping anchorage.
7:45 – 08:15 – Pick up customer from Hanoi hotel, if use our transportation service
12:15 – Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30 – Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00 – Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14:30 – Arrive at Me Cung Cave (Maze cave). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:00 – Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave – a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise (upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30 – Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Having sunset party with seasonal fruites and coctails.
19:30 – Enjoy fabulous dinner with BBQ dishes in served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods, in a cozy and romantic ambience.
21:00 – Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00 – Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1.
06:30 – Tai Chi class on the Sundeck, dawn greeting.
07:30 – Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30 – Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their private fish farm.
Just for Gray Line customer only.
09:30 – 11:00 – Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11:45 – Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of halong bay trip.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||195 USD/pax||145 USD/pax||110 USD/pax|
|Deluxe Balcony||217 USD/pax||167 USD/pax||130 USD/pax|
|Gray line Suite||256 USD/pax||206 USD/pax||145 USD/pax|
- Kayaking Services
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fish equipment
- Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
- Airfares and Hotels in Halong bay and Hanoi city
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (25 usd/pax)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (30USD/person)
- Massage Services
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above