Halong Private Day Trip (Sung Sot – Titop)Code Tours: HS06HLP02
Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Surprise cave (Amazing cave) - Floating village OR Titop Island ( optional ) - Hanoi
This excursion Halong Private Day Trip is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong Bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong Bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay.
14.00: The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a kaying trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Titop Island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong Bay and wondferful photo shoots.
17.00: Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
20.30: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
|Adult(s)||1 pax||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8++|
|Price/pax||N/A||193 183||119 109||86 76||71 61|
- Round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Visit to Titop Island or kayaking trip (on request)
- Bottled water & Wet tissue (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone, tips and personal expenses
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a private tour with private guide and boat.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety.