Halong Private Day Trip (Thien Cung – Ba Hang)Code Tours: HS06HLP01
Duration: 1 day
Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Visit Ba Hang Fishing village – Heaven Palace (Thien Cung) Cave - Hanoi
Halong Private Day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
08.00: Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
12.00: Arrive in Halong City, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30: Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
- Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
- Take a kayaking trip on your own to expore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise whilde the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
|Adult(s)||1 pax||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8++|
|Price/pax||N/A||165 155||109 99||95 85||75 65|
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Rowing boat to visit Ba Hang fishing village or kayaking
- Bottled water & Wet tissue on bus (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone, tips and personal expenses
- Tour price is quoted in USD/pax for a private tour with a private guide, private transfer and private boat.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers should follow the guide’s instruction for the safety.