Huong Hai Sealife 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06HHS01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hon Gai dock - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng fishing village - Cong Do area - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai dock
Huong Hai Sealife Cruise offers complimentary activities on board such as squid fishing, movie night and tai chi.
Other activities guests can enjoy include kayaking, snorkelling and swimming. There is an English-speaking guide throughout the cruise.
Cabin rooms are air-conditioned, and include life vests and a fire extinguisher. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with free movies, a minibar and an en suite bathroom with hot water supply and a hairdryer. Bathrobes and slippers are included.
The in-house restaurant serves Vietnamese delights alongside international favourites for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. The bar offers cocktails, house wine and spirits.
DAY 1: Vinashin Tourist Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – ThienCanh Son – Cong Do Sleeping Area.
7.30 Depart from Hanoi to Halong bay by shuttle van (optional).
11.30 Upon arrival at Vinashin Tourist Harbor, You are welcomed at our waiting room before enjoying the cruise.
12.15-12.30 Embark on Huong Hai Sealife. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13.00 Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views. Admire the grace of the bay while enjoying the delicious lunch in the restaurant at the first deck.
14.30 Explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave). Enjoy relaxing on white sandy beach, walking along the beach or swimming at Hon Co Island.
15.45 Return to Huong Hai Sealife and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
Treasure the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, savor the fresh and peaceful atmosphere which could hardly be found in land while cruising to Cong Do sleeping area.
16.30 Enjoy kayaking at Cong Do or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00 Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.15 Dinner is served in the restaurant at the first desk. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00 Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services (massage and spa fee is not included in the price), squid fishing. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.
DAY 2: Cong Do Sleeping Area – VungVieng fishing village – Vinashin Tourist Harbor.
6.30 Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
7.00 Catch the morning view of seascap while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
7.30 Visit Vung Vieng village.
8.30 Return to Huong Hai Sealife.
9.15 Packup the luggage and check out of the cabin.
9.30-10.40 Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashintourist harbor.
11.00 Disembark from Huong Hai Sealife.
12.00 Your driver takes you back to Hanoi. The trip ends.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Suite Cabin||180 USD/pax||148 USD/pax||70 USD/pax|
|Executive Suite||240 USD/pax||208 USD/pax||90 USD/pax|
- Cruise on board as Itinerary
- One welcome drink per passenger on board upon check-in
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in room on arrival day
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as itinerary
- Serve complimentary tea, coffee in breakfast
- Tai Chi Exercise in morning
- Cooking demonstration or vegetable/fruit carving
- In-house English or French speaking Tour Guide (subject to availability & book in advance)
- Accommodation on Huong Hai Sealife with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Insurance on board (Terms and conditions applied)
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Round trip shuttle bus: 25USD/person
- Kayaking (2 days 1 night itinerary): 15USD/person
- Cave dinner service: 35USD/person (Thay – Master Cave)
- Visa Arrangements (On request)
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Extra services (On request)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (30USD/person)
Check in late or Check out early: Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.