L’Azalée Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06LZE02
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Dark and Bright Grotto - Me Cung Cave on Lom Bo Island - Soi Sim Island - Cua Van floating fishing village - Hanoi city
With years of experience in tourism factor, TMG Hospitality is proud of offering to the guests in over the world international management and operations team well-trained, highly motivated, client focused, creative and rich in tourism experience.
Therefore, in the aim to bring to all people the most wonderful experience in travelling, L’Azalée Cruise is a luxury traditional wooden cruise in Halong bay. The tour itinerary is popular but the service quality is well known and approved. We are proud of being a reliable address that all guests can easily make a question and ask for any further assistance.
- You will have lunch before visiting the Dark and Bright Grotto, where couples can kayak inside the cave and explore its pockets of light and dark.
- You can also choose to walk through Me Cung Cave on Lom Bo Island and discover its numerous chambers and incredible stalactites.
- Then, stop at quiet Soi Sim Island and lounge on the white-sand beach in each other’s arm or swim in the calm, aquamarine sea
- Take in a spectacular sunrise from your private terrace before diving into Halong’s culture with a visit to picturesque Cua Van floating fishing village.
- Sail back to Tuan Chau past some of Halong’s most iconic limestone formations, setting the stage for a beautiful ending to your cruise.
Note: Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Superior Cabin||200 USD/pax||170 USD/pax||105 USD/pax|
|Junior Superior Cabin||245 USD/pax||215 USD/pax||140 USD/pax|
Cruise the tranquil waters of Ha Long Bay onboard our intimate 12 Cabin L’Azalee Boat for our Spirit of the Bay overnight cruise. The package rate is inclusive of:
- Welcome Drink
- Vietnamese Style Set Lunch
- Tapas Sunset snacks * Vietnamese Set Dinner
- Full L’Azalee breakfast
- Pre-departure light morning tea
- Vietnamese Cooking Demonstration – The Art of Spring Rolling, MYO Halong Squid Cakes,
- Morning Tai Chi on the Upper Sun deck.
- Use of kayaks, snorkel & masks, fishing equipment, board games and cards.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and daily set sightseeing attractions.