L’Azalée Cruise 3 days/2 nightCode Tours: HS06LZE03
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Cat Ba Island - Kiem Lam - Titov or Soi Sim Island - Hanoi city
TMG Hospitality is very large and prestigious tourism supplier in Vietnam. With more than 20 years of being a local experts in Vietnam tourism industry, TMG Hospitality also provide the cruise service in Halong bay through L’Azalée cruise and this cruise nowadays become the reliable destination for all of the guests in over the world to take the overnight trip in Halong bay – the most attractive destination in Northern Vietnam.
Cruise to the far-most corners of the bay on L’Azalée, a traditional wooden junk, visit fishing villages and kayak past jungle-clad karsts towering up out of the water. Travel by tender to see caves, go fishing or even a spot of swimming.
- Begins with lunch off of Cat Ba Island, before sailing on to Kiem Lam, where you can swim and kayak or simply relax on board and take in the incredible scenery.
- Then, cruise further on before stopping for dinner and an intimate evening.
- Brings you to Ba Hang, where couples will have the choice of exploring caves, visiting a fishing village or paddling around in a sampan to two grottos.
- Afterwards, sail on to Ti Top or Soi Sim Islands, where you can hike to the peak for stunning panoramic views of the bay.
- Begin your final day with a beautiful sunrise and leisurely breakfast before sailing back to Tuan Chau, taking in the majestic scenery along the way.
Note: Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Superior Cabin||410 USD/pax||320 USD/pax||230 USD/pax|
|Junior Superior Cabin||460 USD/pax||370 USD/pax||340 USD/pax|
Cruise the tranquil waters of Halong Bay onboard our intimate 12 Cabin L’Azalee Boat for our Spirit of the Bay overnight cruise.
The package rate is inclusive of:
- Welcome Drink
- Vietnamese Style Set Lunch x 2 – Lunch on day two on your private Day Cruise boat.
- Tapas Sunset snacks x 2
- Vietnamese Set Dinner x 2
- Full L’Azalee breakfast x 2
- Transfer on day two at 8am from the main cruise boat to your Halong Bay Adventure Day Cruise boat and set course for more exploration of the Bay until 5pm when you re-join the main cruise boat for your second evening.
- Pre-departure light morning tea on final morning.
- Vietnamese Cooking Demonstration – The Art of Spring Rolling, MYO Ha Long Squid Cakes
- Morning Tai Chi on the Upper Sun deck.
- Use of kayaks, snorkel & masks, fishing equipment, board games and cards.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and daily set sightseeing attractions