Oriental Sail 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06ORI02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Cong Do area - Lan Ha Bay area - Dark and Light Cave - Three Peaches Beach - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-days cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Oriental Sails, 3-star cruiser
- Enjoy kayaking or snorkeling in Halong Bay
- Visit the most famous beauty cave and islet of Halong, include Sung Sot Cave
- Adventure with rock climbing on Moody’s Beach and Hai Pai Beach
- Explore more about usual lives of fishing village locals via chatting with fisherman
DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 – Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 – Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 – You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1 – Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2 – Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 – Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00 – Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00 – Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22:00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 – Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 – Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 – Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00 – 13:00 – Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00 – Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30 – Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 – Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 – Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 – Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 – Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12:00.
12:00 – 16:30 – Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|255 USD/pax||213 USD/pax||80 USD/pax|
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees Kayaking
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle 10USD/person
- Surcharge for New Year Eve Dec 31st and Christmas Dec 24th:35USD/person
- Gratuities and personal expenses