Oriental Sails 2 days/ 1 nightCode Tours: HS06ORI01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Cong Do area - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi
Oriental Sails is a cruise sailing down the clear blue waters of Ha Long Bay. Guests can enjoy fishing activities or indulge in a relaxing traditional massage. Beautiful views can be enjoyed at the rooftop deck.
Elegantly furnished with wooden flooring, air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with shower facilities and free toiletries.
Guests can go kayaking or utilize the business centre and banquet facilities. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk.
Oriental Sails Restaurant will serve various Western and Asian cuisines. Guests can also enjoy a selection of wines and cocktails at Snack Bar.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 – Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 – Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 – You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1 – Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2 – Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 – Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 – 19:00 – Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00 – Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22:00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 – Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 – Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 – Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 – Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 – Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12:00.
12:00 – 16:30 – Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30
|Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|154 USD/pax||124 USD/pax||40 USD/pax|
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees Kayaking
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle 10USD/person
- Surcharge for New Year Eve Dec 31st and Christmas Dec 24th: 35USD/person
- Gratuities and personal expenses