Paradise Peak Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06PAP01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Sung Sot "Surprise" Cave- Luon Cave- Ti Top Island- Soi Sim Beach- Dark and Light Cave- Floating fishing village- Hanoi
Paradise Peak Cruise is Paradise Cruises’ latest masterpiece, a sumptuous floating hotel that has redefined the boundaries of Five Star cruising by providing a supreme level of luxury to its prestigious passengers.
In all aspects, Paradise Peak seems to mirror the splendour and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by Halong bay. Paradise Peak does not only offer a unique travelling experience, it allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
Similar to our Paradise Luxury vessels in appearance, Paradise Peak offers in total 8 stately suites for an infinite comfort and care. All facilities have been designed with the utmost elegance and the crew composed to ensure a guest service worthy of the most remarkable grand hotels.
Designed to offer you exceptional services, Paradise Peak features the most spacious spa facilities and the very first and only library and fitness room of Halong Bay.
Paradise Peak offers you a selection of “à la carte” excursions and activities for a cruise entirely tailored according to your wishes. Here below are the different possibilities offered.
Check-in Arrival on Tuan Chau Island and check-in at Paradise Cruises Welcome Lounge around 12.00PM
Embarkation around 12.30PM
Lunch Lunch served from 1.00PM until 2.30PM, A La Carte Menu (Lunch can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.)
Afternoon Select visit(s) and activities from the below menu*.
Dinner Dinner served from 7.30PM, try the A La Carte Menu or the Chef’s Special (Dinner can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.)
Evening Select activities from the below menu*
Morning Select visit(s) and activities from the below menu*.
Breakfast Breakfast can be served anytime from 7.00 AM until 10.00 AM in your cabin or in the dining-room, selection of breakfast menu amongst 4 possibilities (timing arranged depending on your wishes and visits/activities chosen)
Check-out Bill settled from 9.30 AM
Disembarkation at 10.30 AM
*POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
Subject to change without prior notice
- Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from our talented chef during a Private Cooking Class
- Try your manual and artistic skills during a Private Food Carving Class
- Step into a world of wonders at Sung Sot “Surprise” cave, one of Ha Long Bay’s most famous caves
- Take in the charm and tranquillity of the lagoon at Luon Cave onboard a traditional rowing boat.
- Overlook Halong Bay after a hike to the exceptional viewpoint at the summit of Ti Top Island.
- Relax in the picturesque décor of the white sandy Soi Sim beach
- Swimming and kayaking at the ideal location of Dark Cave and Light Cave (day 2 only)
- Learning about the local fishermen’s everyday life in a floating village, grasping the chance to understand more about them by visiting the fishing floating village museum.
- Three possibilities: Cua Van village / Vung Vieng village (day 2 only) / Ba Hang village (From 15th April until 30th September only) – transfer for the day (Lunch included) on our day-boat Paradise Explorer as for safety reasons, we cannot take Paradise Peak to these destinations.
- Biking along a peaceful sea view lane, immerse in the daily life of the local people in the remote Viet Hai village in Cat Ba Island, trekking the trails in Cat Ba National ParkJungle (From 1st October until 14th April Only / day 2 only / possible transfer for the day (Lunch included) on our day-boat Paradise Explorer as for safety reasons, we cannot take Paradise Peak directly to Cat Ba Island).
- Swimming (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Kayaking (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Start your day in harmony with a 30-minute Tai Chi demonstration on the Sun Deck (morning only)
- Experience the local life while fishing with a local fisherman (extra charges, booking in advance)
- Enjoy squid fishing from the Paradise Peak (evening only)
- Enjoy anytime onboard Paradise Peak the spa facilities, library, fitness, selection of 200 movies, board games, music, and fantastic sightseeing from the sheltered haven of your suite (extra charges apply for Spa & Massage services).
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Junior Suite||570 USD/pax||501.6 USD/pax||278 USD/pax|
|Superior Suite||660 USD/pax||580.8 USD/pax||325 USD/pax|
|Premium Suite||750 USD/pax||660 USD/pax||370 USD/pax|
- Itinerary & program with entrance and sightseeing fees
- Butler Service
- Unlimited free flow of local beer, soft drinks & housewines
- Access to Sauna, Steam Bath, Jacuzzi, Fitness corner, Library
- Luxury Suites, A/C, en-suite bathroom, deluxe amenities
- Complimentary Mini Bar
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner à la carte unlimited
- Snorkel equipment
- Insurance, Taxes and Service charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- Beverages not mentioned in “Prices include”
- All other services not clearly mentioned in “included” section