Royal Palace Cruise 3 days/2nightsCode Tours: HS06RPC02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay - Scenic cruise,pearl farm,kayaking, swimming - Lan Ha Bay - Surprising Cave, Lan Ha bay - Scenic cruise, cooking class - Hanoi city
If you are planning to visit 3 days/2 nights at Halong bay, enjoy 01 night on boat and 01 night at island, this cruise is the ideal choice!
Halong Royal Palace Cruise is listed as 4 star cruise and this cruise is sister with Superior and Luxury Imperial Cruise. This cruise is the new one with very nice service offering to the guest the affordable price and many tour options that surely meet all guest expectation.
If you would like to visit Halong bay cruise at the mid-range cruise and the good service guaranteed and do not want to pay much money for your trip, just do choose this cruise and enjoy your time.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise,pearl farm,kayaking, swimming
07:45 – 08:15 – Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Royal Palace brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15.30 – Visit pearl farm where fishermen cultivating pearls and fish. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this area.
16:00 – Back to your Royal Palace Cruise, keep cruising to the amazing area for kayaking.
16:30 – Discovering the magical beauty of nature by kayaking through the water Cave, with limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil round Lake.
17:30 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens and mandarins.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B, L, D) – Surprising Cave, Lan Ha bay
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 09:00 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing towards the Dark and Light cave
- 12:00 – Enjoy special lunch on the daily boat
- 13:00 – Relaxing time on one of the most beautiful and secluded beach, swimming, sunbathing on the sandy beach.
- 14:30 – Keep sailing around, stopover at pearl village to visit a pearl farm which was established in 1995 by Japanese experts.
- 16:30 – Back to the cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with the new group.
- 18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar.
- 19:00 – Enjoy the second dinner with different dishes with the first dinner.
- 20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or join some activities on the cruise
Opt2: Second night in the bungalow sea-view no air-conditioning
- 09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 – Arrive at bungalow for check in.
- 12:00 – Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow. Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, badminton, play pool, table tennis, kayaking to explorer untouched area near by bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/person.
DAY 3: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L) – Scenic cruise, cooking class
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
- 08:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 09:00 – Check-out time, keep cruising towards Halong Bay to explore another parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination like turtle, teapot, finger and fighting cocks – the symbol of Ha Long bay
Opt2: Second night in the bungalow sea-view no air- conditioning
- 07:00 – Breakfast
- 08:00 – Check-out, transfer to the daily boat to get on your Royal Palace Cruise. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explorer another parts of the huge bay
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|OPTION 1 - Deluxe Cabin||255 USD/pax||225 USD/pax||70 USD/pax|
|OPTION 1 - Ocean View Cabin||275 USD/pax||245 USD/pax||90 USD/pax|
|OPTION 1 - Royal Suite Cabin||295 USD/pax||265 USD/pax||100 USD/pax|
|OPTION 2 - Deluxe Cabin||235 USD/pax||205 USD/pax||60 USD/pax|
|OPTION 2 - Ocean View Cabin||245 USD/pax||215 USD/pax||70 USD/pax|
|OPTION 2 - Royal Suite Cabin||255 USD/pax||225 USD/pax||80 USD/pax|
- Shuttle bus with Air-condition round trip (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Accommodation as indicated
- All meals as mention in itinerary (B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink on board
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Small junk transfer to Lan Ha Bay and Viet Hai Village
- Free bicycle for cycling in Viet Hai Village
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking tour guide
- Insurance on boat
- Additional drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Optional tour to Viet Hai Village pay extra USD5 / per person
- Bungalow with Air-condition, pay extra USD10 for a bungalow room