Royal Wings Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06RWC01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village (Dark and Night area of Lan Ha Bay) - Ban Chan Beach - Thien Canh Son cave - Halong bay - Hanoi city
The Royal Wings Cruise – a vessel combining traditional oriental value and completely different styles of luxury is the best choice to serve the upcoming travelers with the expectation of high-end facilities, professional services in Halong Bay, Vietnam. The Royal Wings Cruise will bring you the most comfortable by charming of luxury facilities. With a spacious area of more than 500 m2 and 20 luxury cabin, 01 restaurant, 02 bars, the Royal Wings Cruise purposes is to give the passengers the best relaxing and enjoy all the interesting time onboard.
DAY 01: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY
7:45 – 8.15 – Hotel pick-up.
12:30 – Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Transfer to Royal Cruise by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45 – Enjoy welcome drink
13:30 – Cruising through Bai Tu Long & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30 – Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16h30 – Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30 – Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area. Docking for overnight
18:00 – Taking part into cooking class on boat: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19:30 – Having BBQ dinner
21:00 – Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: HALONG BAY – HANOI
6:30 – Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
7:00 – Having breakfast
8:00 – Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave.
9:30 – Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30 – Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 – Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30 – Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Executive Cabin||195 USD/pax||155 USD/pax||65 USD/pax|
|Royal Executive Cabin||215 USD/pax||175 USD/pax||85 USD/pax|
|Royal Suite Cabin||235 USD/pax||195 USD/pax||105 USD/pax|
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Welcome drink, entrance fee and sightseeing fee
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
- Food Décor Demonstration, cocktail party, Tai Chi lesson
- In room tea and mineral water
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people
- Books / movie USB for borrowing
- Onboard insurance, taxes
- Transfer 02 ways from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay (20USD/person)
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa, sauna or steam bath (Included sauna for Royal Suite Stayers)
- Other beverage, tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Surcharge for Christmas and New Year Eve: 35USD/person