Silver Sea Cruise 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06SVS02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi City - Halong bay (Visiting Heavenly Palace Cave, scenic cruise, swimming...) - Hoa Cuong cave or Marble cave - Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba island (optional) - Hanoi City
One of our top picks in Halong bay. Just launched in Nov 2015, the Silver Sea Halong bay cruise becomes a serious competitor for all Halong bay cruises. This cruise offers the 4 star service quality and very nice tour itinerary will surely bring to you the memorable cruise trip.
With well-equipped cabin accommodation combined with the luxury service quality, this cruise at the moment could be the best option for who are planning to visit Halong bay.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong (L, D)
Visiting heavenly Palace Cave, scenic cruise, swimming
8:00 – 8:30 – Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
12:15 – 12:30 – On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Silversea Cruise greeted with a welcome drink and you are warmly welcomed by our professional and friendly crew.
You will gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing by our cruise manager. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, Fighting Cocks islet,….
15:30 – Exploring Hoa Cuong cave or Marble cave, newly discovered.
16:00 – Back to your Silversea Cruise for cruising more than one hour in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary bay. This is a perfect moment for your relaxing time and privacy on the huge sundeck.
17:15 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip somersault.
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft and light musing from the sundeck bar. What is more perfect than waiting for sunset in the middle of the mysterious bay, capturing great photos of the sunset.
19:00 – Dinner is a sumptuous buffet featuring an array of salads, seafood, meat dishes, seasonal fresh fruits and desserts.
After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck. Board games and playing cards available and massage services as well. For whom interested in fishing, Silversea Cruise is the only cruise in Halong Bay providing fishing rods to catch fish.
DAY 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B,L,D)
6:15 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
7:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing towards the Dark & Light cave for kayaking.
- 12:00 – Barbecue lunch on the daily boat or on the beach if the weather permitted.
Opt2: Second night in the bungalow of Catba Sandy Beach Resort
- 09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 – Arrive at bungalow for check in.
- 12:00 – Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow. Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, badminton, play pool, table tennis, kayaking to explore untouched area near by bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village) must be booked in advance, extra 5 dollars per person. Lunch will be served on the daily boat before arriving at bungalow for check-in.
13:00 – Relaxing time on one of the most beautiful and secluded beach, swimming, sunbathing on the sandy beach.
14:30 – Keep sailing around, stopover at pearl village to visit a pearl farm which was established in 1995 by Japanese experts.
16:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with the new group.
19:00 – Enjoy the second dinner with different dishes with the first dinner.
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own after a long day trip or you can join some activities on the cruise
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B,L)
Opt1: Stay second night on the boat
- 6:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master. Tai Chi in early morning is a gentle way to reduce stress and anxiety and helps increase flexibility and balance.
- 8:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits while cruising for 3 hours and a half towards the Centre of Halong Bay. Where recognized the UNESCO as the World Heritage Site.
Opt2: Stay second night at Bungalow
- 07:00 – Breakfast
- 08:00 – Check-out, transfer to the daily boat to get on your Silversea Cruise. Keep cruising towards Halong Bay to explore other parts of the huge bay
10:30 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise. Our Chef will teach you how to make spring roll – one of the most typical food in Vietnam.
11:00 – Farewell lunch will be served on the boat
12:00 – Get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|OPTION1(Deluxe room-Sea view on the 1st floor)||255 USD/pax||235 USD/pax||65 USD/pax|
|OPTION1(Premium room-Ocean view on 2nd floor)||275 USD/pax||255 USD/pax||95 USD/pax|
|OPTION1(Suite Room-Ocean view with big balcony and private terrace)||335 USD/pax||315 USD/pax||125 USD/pax|
|OPTION2(Deluxe-2nd night in bungalow-sea view no A/C)||235 USD/pax||215 USD/pax||40 USD/pax|
|OPTION2(Deluxe-2nd night at Catba Island Resort & Spa)||291 USD/pax||271 USD/pax||55 USD/pax|
|OPTION2(Deluxe-2nd night at Catba Sunrise Resort)||297 USD/pax||277 USD/pax||65 USD/pax|
- For 3 days/2 nights program, if you would like to visit Viet Hai, it will be charged extra 5USD/person
- For program of 02nd night at Cat Ba Island/Bangalow in the period from April 30th till September 02nd, it is necessary to check service availability before proceeding the booking.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions