Starlight Cruise 2days/1nightCode Tours: HS06STL01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Thien Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay area - Vung Vieng floating fishing village - Hanoi
Starlight Cruise is truly a remarkable Halong luxury cruise ship as she has many superior and luxury features that a cruise on Halong Bay is able to offer. She is the symbol of an elegant but unique cruise among Halong Bay luxury cruises with new bold ideas to realize a world class standard accommodation on the water of Halong Bay.
Starlight luxury cruise ensures more spaces than any other cruise ship on Halong Bay as well as features chic decorated cabins and public areas. The ship’s 32 spacious staterooms feature all the high-end amenities of a five-star hotel of international standard.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1 – Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2 – Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||273 USD/pax||173 USD/pax||93 USD/pax|
|Executive Cabin||298 USD/pax||198 USD/pax||117 USD/pax|
|Suite Cabin||348 USD/pax||248 USD/pax||171 USD/pax|
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Kayak fee
- Rowing boat trip Vung Vieng Fishing Village
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi with complementary mineral water (1 bottle/ 1 way), handkerchief : 30 USD/ person.
- Surcharge for New Year Eve Dec 31st and Christmas Dec 24th: 35USD/perso
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Tips and gratuities