Starlight Cruise 3 days/2 nightsCode Tours: HS06STL02
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Itinerary: Hanoi- Halong bay- Thien Canh Son Cave - Lan Ha Bay & Three Peaches - Dark and Light Cave – Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village - Hanoi city
Starlight Cruise is the newest member in The Luxury Collection of the Oriental Sails Co., Ltd. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you..
DAY 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
DAY 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30: Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00- 13:00: Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00: Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30: Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
DAY 3: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1 – Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- Option 2 – Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||499 USD/pax||309 USD/pax||190 USD/pax|
|Executive Cabin||549 USD/pax||359 USD/pax||241 USD/pax|
|Suite Cabin||649 USD/pax||459 USD/pax||341 USD/pax|
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Rowing boat/kayaking
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi with complementary mineral water (1 bottle/ 1 way), handkerchief: 30USD/ person
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Surcharge for Christmas Dec 24th and New Year Eve Dec 31st: 35USD/person
- Tips and gratuities