Aclass Stellar Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06STL01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming - Vạn Giá floating fishing village - Hanoi city
With the traditional oriental-style boat, Aclass Stellar Cruise will bring to you the warm feeling at the first sight. This cruise has 21 luxury and spacious cabin, including family and connecting cabin, it is totally to meet any accommodation requirements. All of them are full of luxury equipment with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa, massage, kayaking and exciting entertainments.
Thanks for the perfect combination between the service quality and the tour itinerary, this cruise will eventually bring to you all the memorable cruise trip.
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
DAY 1: Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave.
– Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
– Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
– Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area.
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
DAY 2: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
– Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
– Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
– You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
– Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
– Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||189 USD/pax||133 USD/pax||45 USD/pax|
|Premium Cabin||209 USD/pax||153 USD/pax||50 USD/pax|
|Honeymoon Suite||229 USD/pax||173 USD/pax||99 USD/pax|
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above