Swan Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06SWA01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi city - Halong bay - Bai Tu Long bay - Cong Do area - Cap La island - Tra San - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
Swan Cruise is to give you a chance to visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay including the Cave of Surprises, Lan Ha Bay, and Vung Vieng floating fishing, Trong (Drum) Cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Con Coc (Toad Islet), Three Peaches beach and Dark & Light Cave.
Get on the cruise, you will have time to enjoy:
- World standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutain.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great Vietnamese foods
- Float fishing village of Vung Vieng.
DAY 1: BAI TU LONG BAY – CONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND- TRA SAN
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight on board with Swan Cruise.
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Deluxe Cabin||185 USD/pax||140 USD/pax||45 USD/pax|
|Suite Cabin (private balcony)||195 USD/pax||150 USD/pax||50 USD/pax|
|Honeymoon Suite Cabin (private balcony)||205 USD/pax||160 USD/pax||N/A|
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance