Victory Cruise 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06VIC01
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon co Island - Cong Do - Vung Vieng fishing village - Hanoi city
Inspired from traditional junk manufacturing, Victory Cruise is the symbol of Halong Bay’s legendary beauty. Tropical precious wood, fine arts decorations and a devoted staff will lead you to an amazing journey discovering Ha Long Bay.
– Launch: 2007
– Length: 42 m
– Width: 09 m
– Capacity: 42 guests
– Structure: 04 Floors
- 2 Cabins’ levels
- 1 Dinning room and bar (Capacity 42 guests)
- 1 sundeck for sunbath and relaxation
11.30 – 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 – 13.00: Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 – 15.45: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 17.30: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island.
17.30: Return to boat – Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
18.30 – 19.00: Cooking Demonstration in restaurant.
19.30 – 21.00: Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 – 22.30: Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
23.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.
06.45 – 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
07.45 – 08.45: Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
09.00 – 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 – 10.30: Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 – 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
|Cabin||Price||Promotion price||Single supplement|
|Superior cabin||210 USD/pax||141 USD/pax||105 USD/pax|
|Deluxe cabin||233 USD/pax||164 USD/pax||110 USD/pax|
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing Fees
- In-house English tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury Cabins with A/C & en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Asian Set Lunch, 1 Set Dinner, 1 Mini breakfast, 1 Buffet lunch
- Meeting Facilities and Equipment (Charter only)
- Cooking Class
- Tai Chi Session
- Air ticket & hotel
- Transportation from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay (25USD/person)
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec (20USD/person)
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Kayak rental
- Other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above