White Dolphin Private Cruises 2 days/1 nightCode Tours: HS06WHI03
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vung Vieng Floating fishing village - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
You are seeking a really romantic, private sail for your wedding ceremony, honeymoon or celebrating a special anniversary or renewing your marriage vows? Surely, White Dolphin Private Cruises will be the perfect excursion for you !
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong (L,D)
08.00: Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10.30: Stopover on the way for short break
12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
13.00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
15.30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng floating village, visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like)
17.00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
19.00: Dinner is served.
21.00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk..
DAY 2: Halong – Hanoi (Br)
06.30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.30: Lightly breakfast is served.
08.30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in HalongBay.
09.30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
10.30: Brunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
12.00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
16.30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends.
|Adult(s)||1 pax||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8++|
|Price/pax||586 551||368 333||258 223||215 180||186 151|
Note: If your group has odd number of members, please contact us for best price
- 1 hour kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Meals on boat
- Transfer 02 ways from and to Hanoi city – Halong bay
- Visa Arrangements
- Surcharge on Christmas Dec 24th and Dec 30th at 10% total cost
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Free of Charge for children < 4 years old