Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival - Street food tour (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then take a short rest before join in a street food tour in the evening (18.00 - 20.00) to discover Hanoi Old Quarters, tasting some of the most famous street foods of Hanoian, eating just like a local while learning about the cuisine and culture of Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong (B, L)
07.45 – 08.30 We come to pick you up at your hotel for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City.
12.00 Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
Take a kayaking trip on your own to explore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel around 20.30. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Mai Chau (B, L, D)
07.30 - 8.00: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van.
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 - 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 - 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00 - 18.00: Free time for bicycling, walking or shopping
18.00: Dinner at the homestay
19.30: Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house and enjoy Tradidional alcohol (ruou can) with the community then overnight at the homestay or bungalow.
Day 4: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
07.30 - 8.00: Wake up and have breakfast
08.30 - 11.30: Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12.15 - 15.00: Lunch and free time to relax before transfer back to Hanoi
18.30 – 19.00 - Drop you off at your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi city tour – Departure (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel then drive to following visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (the oldest pagoda in Hanoi), Ho Chi Minh Complex and One pillar pagoda – a wooden pagoda on a single stone pillar. Continue to Temple of Literature (Van Mieu), which originally built as a Confucius Temple, then became Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070.
After lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the airport for the onward flight. End of tour.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: homestay + 2*, 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Standard: Homestay + hotel 2*
- Superior: superior bungalow + hotel 3*
- Deluxe: deluxe bungalow + hotel 4*
- Accommodation in tour: click here for more details
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Mai Chau or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.