The northern area of Vietnam is always an attractive destination for tourists visiting the country. You will visit Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site and New Seven Natural Wonder of the World. After exploring the area, you will return to Hanoi and take a night train to Lao Cai – a China-Vietnamese border city to join 2-day trekking tour in Sapa. The package with luxurious services will bring you the most memorable vacation in Vietnam.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Pick up at the airport and transfer to Hanoi city center for checkin. Free time to explore the Old Quarter area and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruising – overnight on boat (B, L, D)
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong (around 08:00 - 08:30am)
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi - Night train to Sapa (B, Br)
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30 - 17:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Free time for dinner before pickup time (20.30) at your hotel for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on train.
Day 4: Lao Cai - Sapa trekking (B, L, D)
Arrive early in the morning (05.30 - 06.00 am), our tour guide picks up at the station and transfers to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins. Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydropower station and the waterfall. Local lunch then walks up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 5: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B, L, D)
After breakfast, start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way then head back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Day 6: Hanoi walking tour - departure (B)
Early arrival in Hanoi (05.00 - 05.30 am), take taxi to the chosen hotel to store the luggage, have breakfast (no room) before start walking tour (09:00am) to explore Hanoi Old Quarters. Then come back to hotel and free time till be picked up to transfer to the airport for forward flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
- Accommodation: 5* Hanoi hotels (Apricot or similar), 5* cruises (La Pinta, Victory star, Signature, Azalea, Alisa or similar), and 5* Sapa hotel (Silk Path Resort and Spa, Pao's hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.