Lavender Cruises are already to bring you to the most fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves. You also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.Two days one night cruises are ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more
Overnight at a friendly superior Halong cruise
Visit Titop island, Pearl farm Village, Sung Sot Cave
Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, cave discovering...
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15: Optional pick-up at the hotel by shuttle bus, and then transfer to Halong city.
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2 : Halong bay – Hanoi ( B/L )
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
- Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking