Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Optional pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00 :Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 - 07:15 Perform the Tai Chi or take some fabulous Aurora photos in Halong Bay.
07:30 - 08:30 Take breakfast in the peaceful beauty of the bay.
09:00 - 10:00 Explore the Bo Nau area by kayak.
10:15 Pack the luggage while the cruise returns to port.
10h15 - 11h00 Participate in the demonstration of the kitchen .
11:00 - 12:15 Lunch by passing the fishing village of Ba Hang, Dinh Huong Island, Cho Da Island and Ga Choi Island, ...
12.30 - 13.00 Disembark from V'Spirit Classic Cruises.
Around 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.