What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31HER02
Strives to offer unforgettable travel experiences in Halong Bay, Hera Cruise focuses on attentive services, qualified excursions, and world-class amenities. He rich wooden interior throughout the boat creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, and there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained. With a whole host of conveniences, your vacation truly begins the moment you step foot on the boat.
- Having 2 night on Hera cruise - 6 stars brand new cruise with 11 spacious luxury cabin
- Experiencing butler service as well as personal chefs on the Concierge Level
- Offering high-end customization activities and things to do to ensure an unforgettable Halong Bay adventure
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cruise program
- Welcome drink
- Luxurious suites with AC
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Sampan boat trip
- Meals on-board as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Concierge Level upper deck suites with personal butler and chef services
- 28-dish afternoon tea party (Vietnamese theme or English theme) at Lotus lounge
- Price Excludes
- Visa arrangements
- Kayaking services
- Spa services (please see spa menu in cabin)
- Shuttle Bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
07:30– 08:30 Optional tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
12:00 Embark to Hera vessel with Signature homemade welcome drink upon arrival and follows Cruise Manager’s Safety Briefing.
12:45 Lunch featured cuisine enjoyed by Hanoi intellectuals in the period of 1910-30 at Lily restaurant
15:00 – 15:30 Visit Luon cave for bamboo boat
16:00 – 17:00 Visit Trinh nu cave area by kayaking. For kayaking, shorts or swimming suit are recommended.
17:00-19:00 Happy Hour promotion (Buy One Get One Free) (applied for House wine, Long drinks, beers, Soft drinks and cocktail)
17:00 – 17:45 Enjoy 28 varieties of dishes on Hera Kisses Afternoon Tea Set at Lotus lounge or guest room upon request.
19:30– 21:00 Dinner with A la carte menu followed personalized care – Floating village theme
21:00 - onward Onwards participate in night activities, including squid fishing or watching movie in dining area, relax time at Cuckoo bar or Panthera bar
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hera Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay
06:15 Start your day with 30 minutes Tai Chi class on the sundeck (Wake –up Call request is also available at the reception)
7:30 – 8:30 Light breakfast served in the dining area
9:30 - 10:30 Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by sampan boat or kayaking.
12:00 – 13:30 Enjoy local lunch served on day boat
14:30– 15:30 Visit Soi Sim island for hiking and swimming (towels are provided)
16:00 free relaxing time
17:00 –19:00 Enjoy Happy Hour promotion of Buy One Get One Free
17:45– 18:30 Afternoon tea in the dining room or in cabin ( upon request)
19:30– 21:00 Dinner is served in the dining room
21:00 – onward Squid fishing at the Reception or relax in your suite
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hera Cruise
- Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck (Wake –up Call request is also available at the reception)
06:45 Selective healthful breakfast, especially beneficial juices and detox drinks served by organic and local ingredients at Iris restaurant
7:30 – 8:30 Visit Sung Sot cave, The biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long By with 720 steps (Hiking shoes or sandals are highly recommended)
09:00 Regular check-out time (if you have any heavy luggage just put outside of your cabins & settles your bills at the reception counter)
09:45 Onwards full brunch buffet followed Vietnamese typical countryside markets theme while cruising back to main port
10:30 Disembark Hera vessel. Back to Hanoi about 5.00 pm
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
26 Sep 2018
Simply my most memorable travel experience ever! Exceptional service, facilities, food and staff! The Ultralux Hera Cruise was well run, great itinerary and serviced by wonderful staff. Thanks Mr Kenny for your exceptional attention to detail and assistance. Only wish I’d stayed longer!
16 Mar 2018
We book 2 rooms for this cruise with balcony. One room for our parents and one for us. The pick up was great with a luxury van experience from hanoi hotel to halong bay. The food on cruise was amazing and can be cater if it does not fit your diet. Drinks were a little pricy but the cruise itself have a nice room and great service staff. Activities on board was great with visitation to cave and fishing village. Since the cruise caters to Small group of 20 its better than other cruises that has many ppl on board. You have more Private time and also getting to know ppl on board as friends. Would totally recommend this cruise!!
21 Oct 2017
I absolutely enjoyed staying at Hera Cruise. Every meal that I ate was so tasty, and also you can choose your course at dinner time from starter to dessert. When I was dining, staffs kindly explained about food. Especially for my table, one of the crew Sam was so helpful, kind and speaking great English, so as other crew too. Also the room condition was perfect. They also offer three tour in Halong Bay, visiting Luon Cave, Ti Top Island and Sung Sot Cave with guides. I loved the days there and I gladly choose Hera Cruise again if I have chance to visit Halong Bay once more.